Here are some tips on how to take care of your eyelashes.
- Gently remove lashes from the tray from the outer edge. Avoid tugging them by the lash hairs.
- Gently bend the lash band to the curve of your eye
- Measure lashes to lash line and trim from the outer corners if required
- *Tip – curl false lashes before applying if more curl is desired
- Apply a thin line of glue to the lash band
*Tip – add 2 extra dots of glue to the ends of the band to make them more secure
- Wait for the glue to be tacky then apply as close as possible to the base of your lash line. Align and apply the lashes from the centre first then attach the inner and outer sides
- Once the glue is dry and the lashes are secure, blend the lash band with your natural lashes by gently lining with eyeliner to fill in any gaps.
- Fini! Go out and own it, Gorgeous!
- Dip a cotton swab with oil-free makeup remover to dissolve the glue along the lash band until it easily comes off from your eye.
- Gently remove any remaining glue from the lash band by cleaning it with a cotton swab dipped in oil-free makeup remover.
- Once the lashes are clean and dry, place them back into their original half-moon tray and box to keep their shape and away from dust for safekeeping until the next use.